My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

I'm no longer a student. 24 this year, but birthday have not come, single. Dun like to cheong, dun smoke, seldom drink and gamble, dun like ktv also. Love sports.

Saturday, November 08, 2008

DND

My company just had the annual DND, theme was sports wear, abit hard to wear appropriate clothing, and the food sucks. Thought Ritz carlton, 6 stars hotel, food will be nice, wah lao eh, it sucks lah. First time i go such places to eat hoh, must separate the food into small plates one. Think the waiters they all surely separate out, then leave some behind to eat themselves. Haha, dun think i dunno, got friends work in such places before. No wonder not filling at all. Below are the pics. This is some of my department people.
My whole department people, with the CEO, who wears an ah tiong tracksuit.

Me with Shulin, knew her since year 1, but in different department.


My table people. Dunno a few of them, then the one sitting beside me so quiet, the other one keep running away, sian.

The siblings, dickson with her sis, eileen. Dickson is my department one, one year more senior, while eileen is same batch with me, but different department.
My core training gang, the rest dunno run where.
The 4 crazy people promoting adidas. Maybe adidas might wanna sponsor us. Haha.
My batch people, all except one is my department. All wore jerseys. KNS, got liverpool and chelsea.

The 3 little pigs. They are my lunch buddies, thuang mates cum gym pals. Sheila + Priscilla, aka Pat.
The soccer team-mates. Almost won inter-CPA championship. Did a chelsea during last season champions league.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wah. got photos edy. :P

11:58 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats