My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

I'm no longer a student. 24 this year, but birthday have not come, single. Dun like to cheong, dun smoke, seldom drink and gamble, dun like ktv also. Love sports.

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

100 post

Wow, this entry is my 100 post of my blogging life. Since 2005 i think. Actually wanna complain one, yesterday super shuai. Was unassigned (no jobs) for the whole day, then at 525pm, 5 mins before i can go home, i was asked to help a manager. Ok lah, if i can chop chop finish, still not so bad. But NO, the job cannot be solved one. I was asked to find the hardcopy of a file, difficult cos filing room, die die say dun have, after many trips to and fro, finally found it. About 6pm already. Ok loh, stay back abit. But then i was asked to find the softcopy. Got no info at all, no date, no title, no done by who. Wah lao eh, this one is impossible task lah. I try to find in every folder, till 7pm, still cannot find. I very du lan already, so i told the Manager that cannot find. Then he asked me to continue today. In the end, still cannot find, even with IT's help. Waste time loh. Then at 5+ today, i was super scared. Scared kanna arrow again. Then "heng heng", i was asked for help at 515pm. "Lightning and thunders"!!! But not so bad, was juz asked about some excel help. I then went gym.

Then something GOOD happens. As i was on the train home, i saw her, my dream girl!!! SUPER DUPER CHIO!!! She possesses all the chioness of the "3". She was slim, very fair, skin like super soft kind. Her eyelashes was very long, to the extent that i thought was fake, then saw her side-view, its real one. Her cheeks were pink pink one, ok ok, i know is blusher, but who cares. Her lips were small, not those kissable lips, but the kind abit perky one, i like!!! Not tall, can lie on my shoulder height. To quote someone "For guys that are 170, girls around 155 is perfect." Her hair is long and abit wavy, but not those rebonded straight that i always like, but who cares. I was staring at her for 70% of the time she was on the train. 30% is i force myself not to look at her, she made my heart palpitates like crazy. She was reading at a story book "when Mars and Venus collides", then she will just smile, wah lao eh, my soul flew away. SO GORGEOUS! Then she checks her hp, and just laughs abit, wah, super chio. But that kind of laugh is see bf's msg laugh, so er nvm. That she will just pouts, wah, buay tahan, so cute. If max is 100 points, i give her apperance 95. 5 for being too skinny, then not much figure, but this is not important to me. She combines all the goodness of the "3" loh. Wah, if i can just get to know her, that will be my best birthday present.

PS: Actually just now on train, super happy, but now after cooling down, not so gian already. Haha. But she is still super super chio!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wau lau eh, u lao di ge..

12:56 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Normally i dun look leh, but she is different. Star-struck! She looks abit like lin chiling. And who are you ah?

7:03 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dots.. da se lang!!! -elaine

10:17 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats