My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

I'm no longer a student. 24 this year, but birthday have not come, single. Dun like to cheong, dun smoke, seldom drink and gamble, dun like ktv also. Love sports.

Thursday, September 04, 2008

Nike Run and Sentosa

Sunday went for the Nike 10km run, damn shag loh. Saturday had a soccer friendly for Deloitte, think i sucked, but assist 1 and pressured people to own goal twice. Still cannot break my field soccer duck. I will keep trying. Then sunday run, cannot really run. Haha, no motivation at all. Super crowded loh, so run abit, then traffic jam or got upslope, then i walked, then lazy to run already, then keep drinking free 100+, people join to run, i joined to drink 100+. Haha. But i still run alot lah, but got walk also lah. Took less than 1 hour 10 mins, i know very slow, but must see that i sat already very tired mah. With Dua Bui.
Elton and Jason, that Elton, took less than 1 hour loh, still say wanna run with me, but after1km, he disappear liao.
Ran around city area, from esplanade, pass my office, then back, to clark quay, boat quay, then back to esplanade.
We waited for very long, for the last runner, then i went to change pants already.
Went to sentosa a few weeks back for my department's outing, played touch rugby, which my team won and captain's ball, which my team was leading 2-0 and lost 3-2 to get 2nd. Quite fun lah, very long never go under the sun already. It was a great event, managed to know many seniors and fellow colleagues. Quite like the photos taken there, made me look slim, haha.
I then volunteered to go to Wheelock place on tues, thought it was to do dispatch, can relax relax, in the end is to do work. Then heard that need to OT till 3-4am one, changed my mind immediately, but too late, volunteered le. A fellow same rank colleague said she worked till 330am the previous night, wah scare me lah. In the end, not too bad, nothing to do much there, cos i dunno anything, in the end stone there. Then came back office at 5pm, but dun dare to go back till 7pm, then they asked us to leave. Wasted 2 hours. Haha, but better than 3-4am. Today, then find out that i am not in the team even though i'm assigned there formally, haha, heng. That female colleague kept doing OT. Very relieved!

PS: My hair kanna complained. Haha, asked me to do something to it before my engagement starts. I go perm it, considered do something? Haha, i wun go dye it black loh, the most cut botak loh.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey is one of the guys joel from accountancy too?? 1 yr your junior huh u know him ah?

hp

9:05 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yah, he is joel. But dunno if he is from accountancy. He is my friend's roomie, or ex roomie. The fat one's ex-roomie. Should be 1 year my junior.

7:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats