My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

I'm no longer a student. 24 this year, but birthday have not come, single. Dun like to cheong, dun smoke, seldom drink and gamble, dun like ktv also. Love sports.

Thursday, September 04, 2008

The importance of being Earnest

Last friday was the last day of training. For the finale, each group have to prepare a final presentation. For my group, we prepared a skit. I was suppose to have a small role, spouse of the main lead. But i then suggested to have a male lead instead and unluckily, i dug my own grave and draw the lot of the main lead. Anyway, it was very fun preparing and acting out that skit. Haha, it sort of felt like i have a talent for acting. Everyone was like shy shy, dun dare to make the skit funny, but i just dun care and became a clown loh. Just tried everything to make it funny. On the last min, included a small chinese opera scene. Spent alot of effort trying to memorise the script, haha, till now still can recite my lines.
This is Cindy, acting as Mrs Ngiow, the stingy and vain difficult client. She managed to become very aunty. Haha, love her mole.
This is Jun Qi, acting as the CEO who wanted to bribe me with this expensive bag. Look honest, but not really so.These 2 are the other clowns of the skit. Zehao as the Hip Hop Angel who rap, damn funny, when we were rehearsing, 10 times he jump out, 10 times i laugh. Now thinking back, still damn funny. The one in red is Eileen, who starred as the cute and blur devil who tried to sell me her tat dummy book. Very cute!
This is Celine, my fellow auditor who is so stressed that she wanted to take the shortcut, but i pull her back. Really like damn stressed like that. Hope i won't become like that when i formally starts.
My spouse Sheila, who danced with me to the tune of chinese opera then tried to psycho me to give her insider info. My parents, Erwin and Jasmin, who kanna scolded by me. I now then remembered, Erwin hit me with something when i refused to give in to his requests. Dun think this is part of the script, stunned me also. Jasmin is the mother who tried to listen to my explanations, but super naggy.
Jin Yue, the narrator, she sounds very professional.
The group with our prizes, movie tickets to Wall E and a pen with laser tips. In the end, me and sheila cope 6 tickets, as too last min, many either already bought the tickets or cannot make it.

Our group name is " The importance of being Earnest", cos have to be a movie title and i'm the main lead. Sorry about that!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats