My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

I'm no longer a student. 24 this year, but birthday have not come, single. Dun like to cheong, dun smoke, seldom drink and gamble, dun like ktv also. Love sports.

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Climacool

After 6 years, i finally got my climacool. Its been very long since i last got a pair of running shoes. Last sat, i went down to get a pair of running shoes and got a pair of adidas "climacool". 6 years ago, when i was in JC2, i set my eyes on getting a pair of climacool. During JC times, everyone was allowed to wear own shoes to school, i remembered i was wearing a pair of nike air. Then i dropped a test tube, gei kiang, stepped on the broken glasses, and "pop" the shoe punctured. I wanted to get a climacool, but cannot afford, then i convinced someone to buy instead, saying i will get soon too. In the end, i never got one. Now i finally got it!
PS: Finally i can sleep early le, my engagement end liao. Yeah!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats