My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

I'm no longer a student. 24 this year, but birthday have not come, single. Dun like to cheong, dun smoke, seldom drink and gamble, dun like ktv also. Love sports.

Sunday, October 19, 2008

$$$ Money $$$

Last Friday was my company's AGM, well supposedly. In the end, think its just a night of partying! Its free-flow of drinks at St. James, so people, being typical Singaporean, just drink and drink and drink. Well, i also drank lah, but got limit loh, partly cos i lazy to go get the drinks also, haha. Anyway, saw a few merlions and people who are just gone. But it is still fun lah, free things is always good.

Dunno why also, nowadays, after start earning money, i just cannot save any money at all. Inflow = Outflow, or even Outflow > Inflow. First month can understand, cos pay not full and alot of cab fares and i bought somethings to reward myself lah, got the slippers, shirts, cannot remember already. 2nd month, i got myself a watch, $125, but think its worth it, and the sport shoes, still haven wear yet. Next month onwards must cut down on spoiling myself already. I wanted to give myself a treat every month to reward myself for all the work done, but think this have to be cut down le. I still got afew things that i wanna get, like
1) a wallet, that day saw a LV wallet that i liked alot, but dun think can afford and dun think anyone will be so kind to get for me. Cost about $600. This one wait till bonus come bah, if there is any. But my wallet now is really quite chui. Should i get a not so good one to tong first? Nah, i am not willing to lower my standard.
2) My working shoes also quite chui already, wanna get one also, but never really go look at any.
3) Although Jiahao just got me a working bag 3 months back, but i think feel like getting a better one. Ai yah, this one is abit materialistic.
4) As a Man Utd fan, surely i must own a Man Utd original jersey right? But actually not gian at all. Dun buy also never mind, dun waste $$$.
5) Abit sick of my wardrobe, thinking of getting new shirts, but low on priority also. Pants though is on higher priority.

I shall save up to get the top 3 items, slowly slowly, then i will be able to get them. But now economy so bad, maybe i should save up first. See how bah.

PS: My company's soccer team got into the semis, even though i sucked, but the team is quite strong. Hope to get the CHAMPIONSHIP!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger -- elaine *:) -- said...

erm someone's bdae coming soon rite? are those hints? haha.

1:42 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats