My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

I'm no longer a student. 24 this year, but birthday have not come, single. Dun like to cheong, dun smoke, seldom drink and gamble, dun like ktv also. Love sports.

Sunday, November 02, 2008

why so angry?

Recently found that alot of people cut their hair, me included. Then the funny thing is like many cut their hair until damn cock, me especially. Was laughing at people for having their hair cut until quite cock, those sha gua tou. Then i went to cut hair and the barber dunno how to cut, cut until damn cock, then i still asked him, all same length, not cock meh? He still can say no loh, must see how u style. Stupid, no matter how i styled, all look the same, its just super short, no matter how u style, all go left, go comb right, all stand up or all flat flat, its still look the same, COCK! Then people will laugh at me, including my sis, first thing she said was, wah, your hair very cock. Then retribution, now her hair also cock. Haha.
Anyway, do you know that moles on your face means something? Last time happened to see this chart which says moles on which part of your face means what. Well, i happened to have 4 clever moles, haha, so means i'm smart right? Then i have this mole which is on my forehead, just below the hairline. It means easily angry. Well, maybe now with my hair so short, the mole is always showing. Then now i'm very easy frustrated, easily angered, vulgarities come out freely. Even i noticed that now i'm easily angered loh. Small things which doesn't even registered in my mind last time, now easily get on my nerve. Is it due to work-related stress? I need to cool down more, and dun get so easy angry. Maybe when my hair grew long and the fringe cover the mole, then i wun be so easily frustrated already.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats