My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

I'm no longer a student. 24 this year, but birthday have not come, single. Dun like to cheong, dun smoke, seldom drink and gamble, dun like ktv also. Love sports.

Saturday, November 08, 2008

Surprises

As many people will know, my birthday is coming, either is i bhb and tell them about it, or they found out thru other means. Actually, i'm only joking when i said wheres my present and stuffs. I dun really like surprises, not dun really like, but its cos i dunno how to react during one. I can never really let go to embrace the surprise. Dunno how to react at all, should i smile? or should i cry? Haha, maybe cos i'm afraid that i will be very touched that i weep like a small girls in front of everyone. Since i'm ten, i dun really enjoy spending birthdays, sometimes, i will expect many things, like a surprise, which i wun have, sometimes i just dun really enjoy the celebration, many times there wasn't any at all. I remembered when i'm in sec school, i cried during one celebraton, not cos i'm touched, but like how come my birthday is not as touching as others, no effort at all, dun even have camera. Haha, since then, i dun like to spend birthdays. Dun expect, then wun be disappointed. Maybe that causes me to dislike surprises, i will really just stone there, dunno whether i should smile or cry. My birthday always fall on school holidays or exam periods, thus there wasn't much of a celebration at all. This year is different, but sadly, think i will spend my birthday OTing. Not to say i never had any surprises at all, well i had a few before, and i really just stone there, smiling, yet dunno what to say.

So, just a birthday wish and pressies will do, hahaha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats