My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

I'm no longer a student. 24 this year, but birthday have not come, single. Dun like to cheong, dun smoke, seldom drink and gamble, dun like ktv also. Love sports.

Sunday, November 05, 2006

Dreams Theory

Wah, this should be the last entry for me until end of this month. Stupid exam is here again. Sucks man! What is bad is that my birthday falls within this exam period, double sucks loh, what is worse is that my birthday falls on one of the exam date, triple sucks loh. But never mind lah, won't really celebrate also, this year no gf to celebrate for me, sian, but never mind, my family will still celebrate for me one, scarly they forget, hahahaha, then super suay loh. (Pui Pui Pui, Slap my mouth, must slap left cheek, right cheek and lips) Normally will have cousins and friends to celebrate for me also, but stupid exams, i have to decline all celebrations during this period. Sorry for those for have the nice thought to wanna celebrate for me, thanks, 有心就好, give me big big presents can le, hahahaha.
Ok, now going to talk about this theory of mine that i had learnt thru my own experiences. I'm sure everybody dreams, as in when you sleep and have dreams, not the other kind. Have you all ever think what does the dreams ever minds? Well, I'm sure some dreams meant something lah (but i dunno wat they meant), but i got this theory that when we dreams right, those dreams that we can remember hoh, it means that they won't come true, instead they will become opposite. This has been true for me many times liao, like if i dreamt that i flunk this certain paper, in reality i will score one. But for those dreams that we forgot right, it means that they might come true, then after they come true, you will have a deja vu feeling, like it had happen before, yup, it had happen before, in your dreams. I'm sure this theory does not apply to all of your dreams lah, but it apply to many of mine, so i think it should apply to others also. But if never apply to your dream hoh, sorry about that, maybe this theory only apply to suay people like me who have exams on birthday. Siannnnnnnnn.................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats