My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

I'm no longer a student. 24 this year, but birthday have not come, single. Dun like to cheong, dun smoke, seldom drink and gamble, dun like ktv also. Love sports.

Monday, September 25, 2006

Happy Birthday part 1

Well, seems like there had been some differing opinions regarding my previous post, haha. I had always been at the side of the actual bf one, but if really got some cb gia come and disturb and suay suay your gf choose to follow him, then too bad loh. Most people probably would blame the ger, saying she is a 贱女人,but don't you all think, the bf should question himself first. If he had treat her well in the first place, if he had perform the duties of a good bf, why he had not managed to make her fall deeply in love with him. If he had treat her very well, being a very good bf and managing to make her love him very much, then she would surely not had left him in the first place. Ok, not surely, but highly unlikely for her to left him. I admit there are other uncertainties, like he not having the ability financially to provide for her, or he unable to satisfy her in whatever possible ways (think for yourself, no need for me to spell out).

Ok, now let me start on my true purpose of this entry. This friday, on the 29th, is the birthday of someone that holds a very special place in my heart. I would like to use this blog of mine to wish her a very happy birthday. I don't think she would be able or bothered to see this, but i would still try my luck. Since she is such a special person to me, i would like to keep wishing her a very happy birthday from today until her birthday. Ok, here goes!
Miss Vista (can't use her real name, don't think she would like it), Happy Birthday to you! May you do well for whatever you are doing! May you find someone great soon! (got a feeling that you already had, even though i hope u do find someone great soon, i would still have a sour feeling thinking about it) But, honestly, HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats