My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

I'm no longer a student. 24 this year, but birthday have not come, single. Dun like to cheong, dun smoke, seldom drink and gamble, dun like ktv also. Love sports.

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

First theory I ever had

Today is a bit unusual, normally all the entries i wrote is done in the comfort of my home, with the aircon on, i can stop halfway and lie now on my bed, but for this amazing entry, i shall do it in NTU's nbs fal. With about hundred people around me, anticipating this amazing entry, haha, as if. As you all can see, i had added in a counter below to count all of the great people to come and visit this great blog, hahaha. Last time i still thought nobody will be so free to come look at it, but hey, 27 visitors in less and a week, not bad loh for my standard, ok ok, about 6 of this is me.

Now i shall start on this great and the first theory i ever had. Those of you who knew me, should have heard me say before, that is a guy and a ger cannot be purely good friends. Yah yah yah, i have heard many people saying, can loh, i got this good girl friend or guy friend. Wait, before u start rebutting, let me define pure good friends. Pure as in the guy and the ger will want each other to be good friends only, meaning, they had never like each other before and they won't like each other in the future. This is very hard to be true loh, i'm sure guys get close to gers is for the sake of trying to woo the ger, although their mouth say no, i only wan to be good friends, yah, bullshit. Even if they start as normal friends, but ended up as good friends, in the end one will either fall for the other one. ζ—₯δΉ…η”Ÿζƒ… leh. I have seen so many people who started out as good friends, but ended up as couple loh and many who ended up as good friends after they broke up and many who ended up as good friends because the guy likes the ger or the other way round.
Many of you might think that, still its not true at all, then i shall explain what is good friend in my definition. A guy and ger good friend means they will sure their happiness, their misery, their troubles and they will chat with each other once awhile, even going out together alone. People who dunno them might think that they are couples, meaning that they acted like couples, minus the holding hands and other intimate stuffs.
Still think my theory is rubbish? Then prove it to me then, that you have a good friend of the opposite sex and the good friend must fall under the above definition and both of you have never like each other before and won't fall for the other in the future. But most likely, time will prove that my theory is right and when that happens, i only got one thing to say and that is SORRY ABOUT THAT!

1 Comments:

Blogger openwound said...

add a tagboard lah f***. LCP monteiro here.

11:19 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats