My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

I'm no longer a student. 24 this year, but birthday have not come, single. Dun like to cheong, dun smoke, seldom drink and gamble, dun like ktv also. Love sports.

Friday, December 08, 2006

I'm getting fitter

Wah, this december damn siong for me lah. Especially this week, rugby training as usual was damn siong, but this time round, damn rough also. See my beautiful leg, become so er xin lah. On wed, i fell and got abrasion, then on thurs, dunno whose soccer boots studs ram into my shin lah, rough, but rugby is suppose to be rough. My whole body was battered as well, i was scratched by long finger nails, pinched, elbowed and knee-ed lah. But overall, it is fun lah, especially when i spin past Jiahao twice, haha, song!!! Then today i went to work as a coolie lah, i had to carry double decker bed frames up to 3rd floor alone. Siao lah, damn heavy loh, i think got 40 kg loh, then the bed frame is long, thus the only method to carry is by using arm as a pivot. SUPER SIONG LAH, even army also not so siong. 40 kg compare to my 60 kg weight, 2/3 of my weight loh. I managed to carry 4 times lah to 2nd floor, very good already hoh, my fellow temp workers only carry once each loh. Then juz now when i went to bathe, i think i saw the outline of a six pacs. Haha, i think by the end of the month, who knows, maybe i can get a nice 6 pacs. HAHAHA, dream on, ernest!

PS: last night i had a bed-time story before i went to bed, even though it derived me of valuable sleep time, it was very nice. Not the story nice, but the feeling of hearing a bed-time story nice. Hope can have it again soon, every night before i went to bed if possible!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats