My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

I'm no longer a student. 24 this year, but birthday have not come, single. Dun like to cheong, dun smoke, seldom drink and gamble, dun like ktv also. Love sports.

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Journey to the Center

Today, went back home to my grandma's place for dinner, wah, the journey was like journey to the west lah, super long. I already did my homework le, find out the shortest route there, but in the end it still took me 2 1/2 hours, wat the ....

First i have to get my white horse, how? By waiting for the stupid 199 bus, 4 went past and they were full, took me 40 mins to get on one bus. Then i have to fight the weakest spider demon, by waiting 10 mins for the train. Then i alight at commonwealth and fight the skeleton spirit, walk 500m to get to the bus stop in the rain lah, then fight the bull demon king and wait about 10 mins and got on the 15 mins bus ride and have to wait another 15 mins to get on another bus, then after another 15 mins, then finally reach my destination.

Stayed there for 1 hour, then spent another 2 hours to get back to hall.

All these would not have happen, if i have my own car. So who wanna sponsor me one?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats