My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

I'm no longer a student. 24 this year, but birthday have not come, single. Dun like to cheong, dun smoke, seldom drink and gamble, dun like ktv also. Love sports.

Thursday, August 09, 2007

Hair Theory

Its back to theory telling again. Very long never write my blog le, not to mention my theory telling session. Today is National Day, so let me wish all of you, Happy National Day first!
Ok, this theory is about hair. Yesterday i heard about it from a friend, then together with a past thinking, they combined to form this hair theory.

My friend told me that guys with lesser hair are more horny, as horny guys have more male hormones, and male hormones causes hair loss, like those 地中海. So guys with lesser leg hair, hand hair, armpit hair and are botak are more horny than those "monkeys". I personally do not quite agree with it lah, i got some super hairy friends and they are also super horny one leh. So ermmm, maybe there are always exceptions.

That was what my friend told me, she study biology one hoh, so should have some accuracy in what she says bah. That is for guys, now for the gals. Since many years ago, i heard that gals with more hair are more horny, especially those with super long hand hair. This one quite true, haha, saw many gals with long hand hair and they always tell me dirty jokes one.

So combine the 2 theories together, it makes alot of sense, for those guys with little hair, they should go find gals with alot of hair, like that then compatible mah, so next time their kids with have moderate amount of hair, just nice mah. For guys who are super hairy, then they should find gals with little hair too. If hairy guys find hairy gals, then their kids will become hairy monkeys le, so this theory must be true.

Haha, sorry about that if this theory offend anybody.

1 Comments:

Blogger p1faithless said...

crap*

2:11 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats