My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

I'm no longer a student. 24 this year, but birthday have not come, single. Dun like to cheong, dun smoke, seldom drink and gamble, dun like ktv also. Love sports.

Sunday, June 10, 2007

2 weeks already

Wah, recently the flu virus damn powerful. In my work place, got 2 got it already, then back home, my stupid sister also had it. In the end, i kanna, until quite bad. Hope can get better soon! I just got back my exam results, although its better than the previous sem, but its still not enough to get me to my aim, sigh, first class really damn hard to get sia, those that are doing well really quite zai, abit pei fu, but only a bit, i still dun think i'm stupider than them. Anyway, my main topic for this entry is, its 2 weeks already. Then after 2 weeks of thinking, i finally thought it through, i must grow up already. 23 years old soon, i cannot afford to be childish and dunno how to think anymore. I must start thinking about the future and treat those people close to me better and stop taking them for granted. It means, i must stop being rude to my parents and sisters. Must respect them now and be thankful to whatever they did for me. Then i must also stop having expectations for people that i should not have. Must start thinking and behave like a 23 years old already. 1 more thing, i want to stop scolding vulgar languages already, so if anyone hears me scolding, please correct me. And please correct me, if i'm childish again. But not to worry, i'll still have many lame entries in the future, lame is not childish mah. Sorry about that!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow this post makes me feel that i should be more mature too. oh well, i really 23 le, u still months away.

after the outing today, tho u r still the same old u, i find u more mature le. =)

ka

12:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats