My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

I'm no longer a student. 24 this year, but birthday have not come, single. Dun like to cheong, dun smoke, seldom drink and gamble, dun like ktv also. Love sports.

Monday, April 09, 2007

In mourning

Yesterday was a very sad day, after a few months in hospital, my grandfather passed away.

Ah Gong, wo hui xiang ni de..........

My grandfather dotes me very much, always bringing me to eat bak guk teh and always coming my house to repair the pipes whenever they burst. Now, no more already... It was only like yesterday that he still brought me to eat bak guk teh, yet now he is gone. He was a very humourous man, always coming up with jokes. Now i can't even laugh at his jokes anymore...

Ah Gong, wo zheng de hen xiang ni......

Ah Gong, in my next life, i still want to be your grandson...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ernest... Don't be sad ok... Study hard for the exams.. turn your woe into your strength like you did today during 214 presentation and press on ok. I took this off another friend's blog:

"There are things that we don't want to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn, and people we can't live without but have to let go."

Take care and bounce back to be our glue again!

10:19 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats