My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

I'm no longer a student. 24 this year, but birthday have not come, single. Dun like to cheong, dun smoke, seldom drink and gamble, dun like ktv also. Love sports.

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

What a day!

Yesterday was a super sucky day lah, in one day many disgusting things happen. Dunno should say i unlucky or super lucky, the probability of meeting someone i dun wanna see consecutively twice within 2 hours. And then seeing something i have been trying to hide myself from after that really marks the day.

Recently Jiahao told me that i changed le, never pay much attention to him until yesterday when i spend some time alone thinking about my behaviour recently. Since young, whenever i watch tv, i would tell myself or imagine that i was the good guy, always wanna be a good guy, but recently, i had been doing things that betray my belief. Yesterday told me that its time to stop it le. It should be back to the good old me, the guai kia.

Today was talking to a friend, asking him "should i try a long shot?" or "dribble and pass to build up first?" or "just waste time and dun shoot?"

He told me "if you dun shoot, you wun score, but if you talk a long shot, it is highly unlikely that you will score, so you should just try to build up first, then shoot when the chance is there.

Haha, he is quite right, but i being impatient always just wanna shoot, but then again, this time i dun dare to shoot, i think there is a defender there ready to pounce on my mistake and attack when he has the chance. Furthermore, i am a goal down, maybe 2, dunno how to come back. Maybe i should just give up on this match.

PS: If you dun understand what the hell i am talking about, then ask me loh, dun think it is appropriate to say all here.


Ok, now to happy things, last friday was my hall's dnd. My last dnd in hall le, quite fun leh, alot of work to do at the start and after it, like moving the chairs like i'm a bangala lah, but it is an experience, dun think i will be doing such things after i grad, and i'm quite good at it, haha. The actual event quite fun, all sort of dress up, hard to imagine the people who dress so shabbily in hall, can transform into chio bus and yan daos, but as usual sorry about that, i look the most good-looking, haha, dun believe, look at the pictures below.

Doing sai kang.

Transform to a shuai ge, hahahaha.
DND Comm, quite fun to be working with them.
I look machiam like movie star, haha.


That day even got 1 girl come and talk to me loh, say i look like singer, but i think that is not entirely a commendation lah. But must try to lie to myself that i look like a star. Sorry about that, i like to bluff myself.


That day went eat steamboat with them, quite fun, as usual, whole group keep teasing elaine. Haha, she quite sporting also lah, able to endure for so long. Wanted to treat them eat for doing a good job at FOC, but they decline, zhen shi hao ren, haha, if not me and vanessa surely must eat bread everyday for 3 months.

1 Comments:

Blogger -- elaine *:) -- said...

diao. u look the best?! *pukes!
haha yes im sporting! thanks ah!
and u all can treat us again if u all feel bu hao yi si de haha.

11:44 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats