My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

I'm no longer a student. 24 this year, but birthday have not come, single. Dun like to cheong, dun smoke, seldom drink and gamble, dun like ktv also. Love sports.

Saturday, July 19, 2008

The new Ernest!

Last time i thought i hate hypocrites, but then i start to think in their shoes and i begin to understand why they are like that. I believe that everybody are and should think about themselves and be selfish one way or another. Hence, hypocrites are not so distasteful. Then i thought i hate bad-tempered people the most, but then something must have happened to make them bad-tempered, so actually i should empathize them. Today then i found out actually i am more alike to my father than i ever thought, i DON'T like to see people's lian se, or have to rely on another for a favour, have to do everything to please the person.

I hate it. I don't like and don't want to see someone else's face, just to enjoy a little convenience. People who know my father should know he is damn stubborn, will never accept to see another's face. Well, i am beginning to be like that, i hate it to accept relying on someone else's mood. I want to be independent, i want to just rely on myself. I know in reality, everyone has to rely on everybody, i accept that. What i mean is i will not lower myself just so that someone will give me a dollar more. I AM NOT A BEGGAR!!! I know in the business world, i have to lower myself to the boss, to the clients, even to fellow colleagues. But that is a limit.

For now, i will endure, but i want to get out of this cycle. In order to get out of this cycle, i must be RICH AND POWERFUL. I find out one thing from my last 10 years. To not take shit from people, i must either be powerful or rich. I found my goal: I WANT TO BE RICH AND POWERFUL! I shall not be so slack anymore, i shall work hard for everything, be the best there ever is. To give my best is no longer enough, now i want to make sure it is the best! Today, the new Ernest is born!

PS: FH, you wait, one day it will be you who needs to depend on me!
PSS: I know this entry abit OFF, such an angry person, but i need a way to vent out my frustration. Sorry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats