My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

I'm no longer a student. 24 this year, but birthday have not come, single. Dun like to cheong, dun smoke, seldom drink and gamble, dun like ktv also. Love sports.

Thursday, June 05, 2008

I'm no longer an undergrad!

Yesterday just got my results, and now i am formally a graduate! Although my results this sem is far worse compared to previous sems, my first C, its still within my acceptable range. I really not suitable to study alot. This paper i took 1 year to learn, 2 weeks to study and i got a C. If i never study so much, maybe i will score better. I'm not trying to be funny, but my studying technique is always last min and so far so good leh. I was very frightened before the release of the results, scared that i will fail, hence just hoping for a pass. People might think that i very fake, but i am not as confident for this sem compared to the past ones, well, it turn out to be a pass. I should be contented right? Actually i am lah, it doesn't really make a difference. Got job already what. But if people ask me wat i get, i will stay say its lousy, cos it is lousy comparing to my past times.

Last night have a big fight with a very important person to me, i think i have lost her for good already. She always ask me how come i had never mention her in my blog before and i always tell her the next one. This one was supposed to talk about her, but sadly, i have lost her le. People may think she is very strong, very capable, some high up there person, but to me, she is always the cute cute, pretty, bubbly, smart, bimbotic at times ger who needs me by her side. I have seen alot of her weaker side, and faced alot of her fierce and unreasonable side as well. But i like them all. Dun think our characters are suitable to be good friends loh, its time i let go and let her return to greener pastures. She will always have an important place in my heart and i will always be there if u need me.

PS: ORD LOH!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats!!! Elton

8:50 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha~ are you toking abt who i think ur toking abt? =p

2:54 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats