My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

I'm no longer a student. 24 this year, but birthday have not come, single. Dun like to cheong, dun smoke, seldom drink and gamble, dun like ktv also. Love sports.

Friday, June 06, 2008

very sian

Today is a damn lousy day. Nothing to do at work totally. Today's 8 1/2 hours of work, i think i only sent 1/2 hour working. Damn slack. I dun like the feeling of nuaing at work. I think next week will also nua at work. I welcome people to entertain me in msn, or intro interesting website for me to surf. Even with the clown by my side entertain me, i still very sian, maybe its the loss of my special friend. SIAN BODOH!!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

May I know who is the clown that you are referring to?

8:48 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha, the clown who is both fat and lucky lah. Not the clown that is black.

8:41 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mmmmm.... who is the clown that is black??? haha the drawer prince??? haha the one that got no money.. but got car? haha

10:03 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats