My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

I'm no longer a student. 24 this year, but birthday have not come, single. Dun like to cheong, dun smoke, seldom drink and gamble, dun like ktv also. Love sports.

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Last day of Temp Life

Today is formally my last day of life as a temp staff. If nothing goes wrong, it should be my last. Haha. Going to slack for a while until i start my life as an adult worker at Deloitte on the 11 of Aug. Abit nervous, dunno what i might face in the adult working world, scally kanna some bad boss, then made me do all the shit work. I have to tahan for 3 years at least to get my CPA, but i'm scared tat i cannot tahan and kan the boss, then siao liao. Haha. On the other hand, i'm very excited, going to earn my first salary with more than $1.5k. I was thinking of my expenses with Jia Hao that day, then siao liao, its not going to be enough. I still got about $15K of debt to pay off. I'm starting with a credit account, a huge one somemore. Planning to pay off everything before 2010, then save up for a car, then continue to be in debt again. Hahaha. Life in Singapore is all about debt and paying off debt and having new debts again. I want to be able to spend without thinking twice about its cost. Soon, this day will come!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats