My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

I'm no longer a student. 24 this year, but birthday have not come, single. Dun like to cheong, dun smoke, seldom drink and gamble, dun like ktv also. Love sports.

Friday, July 25, 2008

I should be a Detective!

Wah man, I can't believe it, my deduction skill is damn accurate. Its so accurate that its scary. I should go be a police detective! I think i got sixth sense! Out of nothing i see a sign of this, a sign of that, then piece them together to form a story. And the pieces have very little link only.

Recently, this happened again, i link this to that and form a story, then after checking with an informant, my story is correct. Haha. Its so scary sia, happened alot of times already.

I think i should make a good auditor, can link here link there, then can find fraud easily.

Sigh, so stupid!

PS: someone juz told me that a blog is for lonely people to write for lonely people to read, true anot? Up to individual bah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats