My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

I'm no longer a student. 24 this year, but birthday have not come, single. Dun like to cheong, dun smoke, seldom drink and gamble, dun like ktv also. Love sports.

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Very bored

Nothing to do at work today, very sian, after like 1 month, finally back to the slacking days, but then i dun like it. Its so damn bored, nothing to do at all. I prefer the busy busy bumble bee days. Haha, i'm so fan jian, give me slack, i dun like. My personality is like that, u give me things, i dun wan, u dun wan give me, then i wan it, have already then regret. Stupid me.

Recently, my special friend and i quarrel AGAIN, so stupid, its like quarrel every few days, but i think this time its the final one, cos i won't give in already. Actually not quarrel lah, just buay song each other. My this friend very stubborn one, even if hurt me damn badly, so won't give in. This time its too much already, i also wun give in. When 2 dun give in, then it will be cold war until it doesn't matter anymore. I thought it doesn't matter already, until last night then the feeling sits in. Sigh... Time to let go le. Special friend got alot of other friends, flings, family, so don't think it will matter to this friend. Take care my special friend if you sees this!

Back to office hours, last week got games week, then Jiahao and i go and chap jit kar, only both of us playing chess lah. Office cannot add photo, later go home then add in bah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats