My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

I'm no longer a student. 24 this year, but birthday have not come, single. Dun like to cheong, dun smoke, seldom drink and gamble, dun like ktv also. Love sports.

Saturday, July 12, 2008

1 lousy mistake does not make me for who i am

Recently, i heard a statement, cannot really remember, but it is something like "the only thing that doesn't change is people will never learn from the history." How true man! People always like that, never ever learning from history, even if a man knows what will happen for a certain event, the man will always think that he is greater than the past and will do better than the past people, but like how history always flow, the result is the same as the past. Ah, i dun even know what I'm saying.

What i meant is I always think I'm better than others, will do better than the rest, this "hope" thing that i talked about in my previous post is my Achilles heel, but in the end i always screwed up and be part of history. An example is that everyone knows, one must study hard to score well in exams, but i always think i can be like the past, last minute, then can score well, but then i screwed up, didn't do well at all.

Another random thought: I'm definitely better than how you think of me, my English may not be good, my communication skills may be lousy, i may not to be handsome and fit, but i got my other good points. 1 lousy mistake does not make me for who i am, everyone deserves another chance, as many as possible. I am who i am, i maybe like nua nua slack slack now, but i will fight for my $10ks when the time is right.

PS: Just cause i never say anything does not mean i dun care and i can take it, everyone has a limit and mine is nearly there. If one treats another like shit, the other has the right to leave.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats