My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

I'm no longer a student. 24 this year, but birthday have not come, single. Dun like to cheong, dun smoke, seldom drink and gamble, dun like ktv also. Love sports.

Monday, June 23, 2008

A guys night out

Last sat, 5 of us went to St. James Powerstation for a guys night out. It was in honour of Mr. Wayne Lam Bang Wei, who is studying in Australia. This outing is so called to celebrate his birthday. As we were exploring the places, we met an old friend, someone who has an unfinished business with me. She recognised me immediately, well, i also recognised her immediately. We small talk abit, then she said that Wayne changed already, Bui become fatter (well, he is not as fat as when he was in sec 1, but during sec 3 and 4, he became super thin, maybe she thought that was his true self, but to us old friends, we know Bui's true self is still Mr. FAT, haha). Then she said that i never changed at all. Wah Lao, that is a huge blow to me lah. That day i came across an old photo of mine, i was damn nerdy and disgusting lah, those kind that i will say er xin type loh. So after 8 years, i'm still the nerdy, disgusting ass? YUCK!
Bui (Jason), Black (Jiahao), Cute (Binghan) and Birthday boy (Wayne)

Now with me inside. Not nerdy le what. Quite shuai loh, hahaha.

Friends for at least 8 Years.

Friends since sec 1. Same class, same eca, same soccer team. How time flies! I still can remember my first day in Presbyterian High School. May all of us, plus those who can't make it on sat be close friends until the day we die!

1 Comments:

Blogger eeehow said...

Wah until die ar.. Ok la.. Brothers forever!!!

11:49 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats