My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

I'm no longer a student. 24 this year, but birthday have not come, single. Dun like to cheong, dun smoke, seldom drink and gamble, dun like ktv also. Love sports.

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Questions

Today i asked myself 2 questions during the boring time at work. Attended training that is even worst than studying for exam. Its so sian that i almost fell asleep.

Qn 1) Would you prefer to win the SEA games gold or qualify for the Final of the Olympics? This question is only an analogy.

Qn 2) Would you carry on using a method if it will help you achieve your goal, but it is not the best solution and the goal might be able to sustained for a short-term?

Ans 1: Well, for me personally, I would prefer to win the SEA games old. People might think my chest got no mole, but i prefer to be the shark in a lagoon than a jelly fish in the sea.

Ans 2: I really dunno about this qn. Very tempted to use the old method to achieve the result, really very tempted, but i have to think long-term and i finally decided to think of a new method to try to achieve a long-term result. If cannot achieve the goal in short-term, then no choice loh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats