My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

I'm no longer a student. 24 this year, but birthday have not come, single. Dun like to cheong, dun smoke, seldom drink and gamble, dun like ktv also. Love sports.

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

I got an assignment!

This week quite eventful, not in the good sense though. Monday, for nothing kanna scolded, its really for nothing. Dunno what to say about it, just disgusted with the whole thing. Maybe i deserve it, but its still er xin. Tuesday is the worst, sigh, even though expected to fail the test, but still when the result is out, the feeling still sucks. Especially when i think i tried my very best. Sigh...... Today also not very pleasent, i finally got an assignment, a big bank, but then its damn siong. Saw the document that i need to do, wah, dun understand one bit. Dunno if its cos i'm stupid. Then heard from the senior involved that that assignment very siong, will work until 2-3am everyday, even for off peak. Wah, my first assignment give me power power one. Haha, now i know why some people say audit will work until like no life, even for off-peak. Actually i dun mind working till so late lah, juz dun like the feeling of not enough sleep. I will get grouchy and will easily irritated. For me, it is "a sleepy man is an angry man". Go hungry never mind, but without sleep, i will be easily frustrated. The senior asked me if i mind, well, i said i dun, then she said cos some people got other priority mah, maybe need to accompany gf, well, i just said its ok, no gf. Haha, maybe its fated tat i got this assignment bah, cos i no gf. In a way, everything happens for a reason bah. But i still dunno why i for nothing kanna scolded.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

heyhey! dropping by to say enjoy your work! *smilez* lol i'll return u harry porter asap...

hp :)

11:19 am  
Blogger Only star in the universe said...

who dare to scold u??

11:07 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

To hp: Haha, return me when you free bah. But dun forget.
To universe: Who are you? Well, alot of people dare to scold me, but scold me for nothing, only afew dare. Haha.

11:19 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaha~ one of the few who dare to scold u for nothing must be ME! lol~

sign off,
no respect =p

10:46 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yah loh, no respect always scold me for nothing. Never once you scold me is cos i deserve it. Ok, maybe only once. Hahaha.

7:32 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats