My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

I'm no longer a student. 24 this year, but birthday have not come, single. Dun like to cheong, dun smoke, seldom drink and gamble, dun like ktv also. Love sports.

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Various thoughts

Last weekend actually wanna blog about many thoughts, but never bring laptop home, so got no com to use. First i wanna scold myself for refusing to change. I know my studying method is very wrong, yet i never change, even after i told myself to change since year 2. For those who dunno, my studying method is to study at the very last minute. Since the paper is on friday and i got monday to thurs to study, i will only managed to study on thurs. Monday i will relax, watch tv, tuesday i will wan to study, but instead went to play game, wed will have some tv show that i wanna watch and never study, until thurs then i will gan jiong and study until into the wee hours, leaving me only a few hours of sleep. Even though this method is totally wrong, i managed to score relatively well, i got such luck, until last thurs when this method totally backfired. I flunk my quiz, i really hate myself lah, always like that, but i hope this failure can push me to work harder in future quiz and exams. Really must work hard le.

2nd thing i wanna say is i'm always very misleading. Always make people get the wrong ideas of things. Even if i like this ger, i wun treat her nicely, i will ka jiao her, disturb her, tease her and make her unhappy with me. Always like that one. I wun dare to talk to her in public leh, the most is just a hi. But in private, i long to talk to her, yet difficult to find topic, can only ka jiao her and make her tu lan with me. Like that how to make her like me? Stupid loh. Yesterday someone told me, i dun really like someone like i can totally click with her and see past her flaws. Very true loh. For those who know me, my past gfs got standard one loh, quite high actually, too good for me le, maybe that is why none last. Then even my sis told me on sat that she has faith with my standard, told me not to disappoint her. Haha. I admit i used to think if this girl that i like meets the standard, i dunno how to answer that. But i began to look past that, i find myself longing to be with her, does that mean this is love? I last time believed that 情人眼里出西施。In the beginning, i dun find her attractively, but the more i see her, the more i wan to see her. Sometimes i will go and look at her picture, sick man, machiam like some psycho, but just see only lah. I must stop to treat her badly le, cannot tease her anymore, but like some said, i got no chance, never mind loh, i like her doesn't mean it has to be reciprocate.

The last thing i wanna say is someone important birthday is coming. Haha, that important person is none other than me. Quite sad actually, dunno why this year so many people got special celebrations done by their friends for them. I myself plan a few for friends loh, but i wun receive such celebrations one loh, except last year, got quite a pleasant surprise. The past years i tend to compare and made myself unhappy, but this year i grow up le, wun compare anymore. Just a birthday wish is enough for me. I wun review the actual day, dun wanna get sabo. Haha. For those who know the day, i got some birthday wishes, if you wan get me gift, dunno what to get, these are the things i want:
1) Digital Cam (but not impt, my sis getting one, can kope hers)
2) Man U jersey
3) England rugby jersey
4) A gf?
5) New handphone (K850I haven come out yet)
6) Raoul shirt ( i got a $50 voucher, but not enough to get a shirt, maybe someone can top up?)
7) A good ear piece for mp3.
8) Good grades (this one have to depend on myself)
9) Car (Biggest wish since i got licence, but have to wait 3 more years until i go work bah)
10) Cash is always good.
Last year the most sucky one, no one got me any significant gift. Got a $40 kusinbo voucher, but no one to go with leh, this type of thing, give me only after i got gf leh.

Thats all le, i must go study le. If see me online, scold me, made me study!!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

basket... arent u forgetting someone's birthday that's before yours here?!

2:54 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

1) Digital Cam i hv. i bring to sch and take pics for u, and u can strike any kind of pose u like.

2) Man U jersey
3) England rugby jersey

Where can i get them?

4) A gf?

I dun even hv one myself.
5) New handphone (K850I haven come out yet)

And, u still talk abt it!!!
6) Raoul shirt ( i got a $50 voucher, but not enough to get a shirt, maybe someone can top up?)

How much more to top up??

7) A good ear piece for mp3.

How good do u want?

8) Good grades (this one have to depend on myself)

of coz!!!

9) Car (Biggest wish since i got licence, but have to wait 3 more years until i go work bah)

I can let u drive around campus on your birthday, to let u experience the fun of driving...

10) Cash is always good.
Last year the most sucky one, no one got me any significant gift. Got a $40 kusinbo voucher, but no one to go with leh, this type of thing, give me only after i got gf leh.


Can give me the kusinbo voucher or not, i want!!

11:26 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Err, who are you ah? You dun sound like someone i know in ntu leh. And i dun think i know anyone who has a car but no gf and will come leave comment in my blog.
But its still good to leave comment, u are welcome to leave more. If u wan the voucher, then leave ur name behind and i will get back to u.

1:24 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats