My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

I'm no longer a student. 24 this year, but birthday have not come, single. Dun like to cheong, dun smoke, seldom drink and gamble, dun like ktv also. Love sports.

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Unlucky week

The past week is really sucky lah. Everything juz happen during last week and actually i intend to study last week, end up never study at all. First my lap top hang, then i gei kiang, saw a program abt reformat my com, then i click and let it run, half way thru, i panick, abort the pogram. But too late, my lappie cannot be used anymore, lucky i smart, go find the recovery disc, then run, then have to reformat the com. Everything is gone, all my documents, pics, music, games, everything. Then later i heard got such thing call unformat, so again i gei kiang, decide to went down to sim lim to do it. He say cost $100, then i waited for the guy to do it. I waited like 2 hours plus, in the end still need to wait, so i say i tml then come and take. Went home, then my scv crashed, fucking hell, no more tv to watch. I finally got chance to watch premier league leh, then no scv. The next day went to collect my lappie, then can only retrieve alittle things, and it cost $80 somemore. Waste my time and effort and money. Next time i will know, NEVER EVER SAVE DOCUMENTS INSIDE C DRIVE. Must save in D Drive. Then call the starhub afew times, finally decide to let the technician come tml and fix it.

PS1: A few other things happen also, i quarrel with a close fren, dunno how it will end up.
PS2: I'm getting Man Utd red jersey, with rooney printed behind, but should be fake one, haha, but who cares, no money, no need real. And my sis should be getting me tat rugby jersey. Yes, 2 down, 8 to go.
PS3: I'm a psychic, many things i anyhow say, in the end always end up the truth. Since last time already like tat, nothing to do then quarrel with gf, in the end she really did sth wrong. Now also like tat, say 1 rubbish, in the end really correct. But why cannot see the next winning toto numbers?
PS4: I CANNOT STUDY, CANNOT CONCENTRATE!!! normally, i will feel like tat for last paper only, now first paper, i cannot concentrate liao, hong kan liao lah.
PS5: GOOD LUCK TO ERNEST, MAY HE BE ABLE TO STUDY AND SCORE WELL FOR THE EXAM! (haha, hope more pple read it(loud), the message will pass to the god(s), then i will really do well.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats