My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

I'm no longer a student. 24 this year, but birthday have not come, single. Dun like to cheong, dun smoke, seldom drink and gamble, dun like ktv also. Love sports.

Sunday, November 18, 2007

Embarrassed myself

Just came back from my birthday celebration with my cousins at Fish and Co at AMK hub. I was made to do super embarrassing thing, will upload the video once i learnt how to. Anyway, once of my 11 birthday wishes, i got 4 already. I got a red Adidas jacket from my cousins and sisters. Got the man utd jersey from jiajun and elton, i ordered the England rugby jersey thru ebay and got an earpiece from my mum. Thanks everyone, although my birthday not here yet, but this year at least better, got some gifts, haha. Hope to receive more!

PS: i also received afew hongbaos from my grandma, aunt and my godma. So should be 5 out of 11, but cash is the more the merrier.

The jacket, very nice, but look abit like Liverpool jersey, haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats