My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

I'm no longer a student. 24 this year, but birthday have not come, single. Dun like to cheong, dun smoke, seldom drink and gamble, dun like ktv also. Love sports.

Monday, October 29, 2007

Proudest Day of my life

A few days ago, a friend sent me this pic. It was the day when i got back my O Level results. It was supposed to be the proudest day of my life. Whenever i thought back of that day, i would be damn proud of it. I can still remember that exact day clearly, as if it just happened yesterday.
It was (dunno wat date), the day i collect my O level results. I went back to school early to play soccer with my fellow classmates then. Very sweaty after that, i went Jiahao's house to bathe first. I then received my gf then's phonecall. " Hey, Tan Chee Wee told us the results already, i got 10 points, blah blah blah..." Well, she was one of the spice girls group, a bunch of studious girls in my class, so she got back to school early with her group to talk cock with the teacher. I replied: "Very good lah, then me leh?" "Dunno leh, he dun wan reveal much." Feeling very excited, i quickly went to school with the guys, thinking that maybe i can get 10 points, since she is always better than me by little bit only. After reaching school, Tan Chee Wee, our form teacher, talked to everyone except me lah, telling them their grades, "Clarence, well done, single digit, Jiahao, all As, but english not so good, 12 points, blah blah blah..." He only talked to those who did quite well, he never come talk to me, i felt nervous already, shit, does that mean i didn't do well? Then the principal went to talk, blah blah blah, then she suddenly start to announce the top students, starting with 10 points. Jiajun was beside me, i told him that Tan Chee Wee like never talk to me, maybe i didn't do well, the most is 10 points, keeping my fingers crossed, i hoped for Ernest to be called, one by one, people went up, then she said, ok now for the 9 pointers. My heart sank, shit, i didn't do very well. Jiajun was consoling me. Then the pincipal said, the first person is Ernest Lin. I was still feeling sad, this name like very familiar leh, who is it ah, it didn't occur to me that it was me. Jiajun then shaked me and told me to go up, "Ernest Lin, are you here?" I then woke up, omg, its me. HAHAHAHAHA, i then went up and received my results, still very stunned. She then carry on, "Pauline Hong", she came up and there are some catcalls. I then asked her, thought u say u got 10? She: yah loh, that Tan Chee Wee say its 10 leh. Forgot wat else we said, later then we went to take photo, and voila....

It was supposed to be my proudest day lah, but after taking a look at this photo, i cannot believed my eyes. WTF, i looked damn COCK lah, spoil all my beautiful image of that wonderful day. Now although can never be that proud, but at least i am not that COCK anymore.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey dude, nice reading your blogs. but the part on the girl u like, i abit dun understand what u talking man. your england deproved a lot in that paragraph man. anyway, i forgot about this o'level photo totally man!!! -ka

9:48 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats